Sunday 8 January 2012

6th anniversary celebration

In a blink of an eye, 6 years have passed since that day I penned down my signature on the marriage documents in year 2006. Time really flies. What did I achieve from those years? Well, I got married, secured a job at Dell, bought a car, have 2 kids and have grown into a more mature and responsible lady. It is now time to "wat" hubby to treat his little wife a special meal @ The View.

With our appetizer

Can you see the yummy fresh prawns on my plate?

When we got to know that they will be serving mushroom soup, we were ecstatic. I had a feeling it will be thick and creamy, something like J.L. Gourmet's.

However, I was so wrong. It was thick, alright. But the soup tastes very, super, extremely bitter! What kind of mushrooms are they made of? Poisonous mushroom, I guess. It dampened my mood for a while until my main course is served.

I had fetuccine carbonara instead of the usual signature cod fish

Hubby with his main course

It is called Halibut something. It is a kind of imported fish similar to cod fish but I still prefer the latter.

My chosen desserts of the day. Thumbs up for the tiramisu cake!

Happy 6th anniversary to my dear hubby :x

No comments:

Post a Comment