Saturday 3 November 2012

Daddy's 59th birthday @ Ming Garden

This was almost one month ago. Sorry to keep you waiting because I have turned into a seriously big procrastinator. Anyway, enjoy the photos!

 Lovely heart-shaped arch

 Clayton was slightly feverish that day due to teething that's why I put on a sweater for him

 He looks like a penguin here :D

 Yo, yo! Check it out, man!

He was busy walking around the whole restaurant!

 MIL & FIL

Little guy is missing from our little family photo

Checkered shirt vs polka dot dress

Finally I can fit into this tiny dress again! My weight is now even lighter than before I was pregnant! Mission accomplished!

 Cheeky lil' monster

I requested hubby to focus on the flower but I think he focused more on the ceiling :(

 See how pro am I to capture such a nice photo *ahem*

 Mom & dad & spotlight :P

Bro & his family

 Our favourite crepe cake from Humble Beginnings with lotsa nuts on top!

Janice loves to blow the candle everytime

 Janice: Can I blow now?

Our lovely family photo

 Clayton says "I am scared!" while patting on his chest

 Both sons look exactly like her

Best friends cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment