Monday 5 November 2012

Happy Children's Day

Janice celebrated Children's Day at school on Thursday. All students were asked to bring a handmade mask to school that day for mask competition cum party. They were given a duration of one week to prepare the mask with their parents.
 
Being a lazy mom and out of colourful papers and accessories, I just made her a simple Hello Kitty mask. I only used white A4 papers to make collage on the Hello Kitty's face, pink coloured paper to make the ribbon, yellow coloured paper to make the nose, black marker pen to draw the whiskers and took out the elastic band from an old mask to put on this Hello Kitty mask. It took me about 1 hour to complete everything. Lazy and easy is my new motto!
 
 Getting ready for school!
 
We reached early and nobody was in the classroom yet. Then I asked Clayton: "Do you want to take photo?" And he nod his head. My cute little darling.
 
Posing with the decorated entrance before I left with Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment