Wednesday 24 October 2012

Janice's 4th birthday @ Melody

This is the first time I accompanied Janice to celebrate her birthday at school. Last year, hubby went alone coz my annual leave was limited. I can still remember very clearly that I threw my resignation letter on Janice's birthday last year. This year, being a fulltime mom at home makes things easier as I can plan and schedule my own time as I like.
 
Big birthday signboard welcoming the birthday girl when she reached school that morning. Coincidentally, there is another girl's birthday which falls on the same day!
 
Angry birds cupcakes for RM6.50 per piece. Buy 2 free 1. And additional 10% discount for Shervone Cakes members! Free delivery to your doorstep too!
 
Is there a brown angry bird? Janice took the yellow one!
 
All the kids are excited to celebrate Janice's birthday
 
Geared up in her party hat with party packs for her classmates
 


With her classmates and class teacher, Miss Low 
 

Everybody say "Oh, yes!!!"
 
Singing birthday song
 
*bLoW*
 


Do we look alike?
 
Happy~
 
Happy birthday, my little girl!
 
Queing up to get their party packs prepared by me :)
 
Birthday girl posing with a little gift from Melody
 
Cute pair of boy and girl twins
 



Daddy's girl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment