Monday 28 May 2012

Mother's Day with mom

This is my first visit to YEA Japanese BBQ & Shabu Shabu. Lots of food variety and free flow drinks but I still prefer TAO compared to YEA. At YEA, we are required to cook on our own on the hot grilling stone whereas in TAO, all we have to do is just order the food and it will be served to us later. We have overcooked most of the meat which have turned hard and tasted not so nice anymore. Enjoy below photos!

In our private tatami room

Hot grilling stone

You can choose whatever sauce to go with the meat you cook

Clayton looks fair here

Clayton aiming at the food

Dad & mom

Lina & bro

Clayton eyeing on food again

My 2 bao bei

Clayton: One minute mommy is eating, one minute mommy is posing

Super big eyes

Sis and I are crazy over online clothes purchase lately. Super broke!

Bro's happy family

My happy family

No comments:

Post a Comment