Wednesday 30 May 2012

Fun time @ School

Happy Mother's Day
This is Janice's class teacher, Ms Low, and her fellow classmates

My first Mother's Day gift

Happy Teacher's Day
Gifts for beaming Ms Low

Prepared by me

Drawn by me and coloured by Janice

Nice?

Happy Parents' Day
All the kids were busy baking cake

I forgot why she was so sad

Adding some finishing touches to the cake

Ta-da! One for Janice and one for Clayton :)

She loves this giraffe

Now she's smiling already

She did not want to do the ultraman pose

I can't believe she has the strength to do this



We were actually there to have parent-teacher discussion on Janice's academic progress. Her exam results were marvellous. She has scored 100% for Maths, 100% for Fun IQ and 99% for English. She missed out the 1% due to carelessness. She forgot how to read the word "and" which I have gone through with her many times. Just a simple mistake and there was no trophy for her. But it's ok, I am still proud of my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment